I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Crowd protesting fatal Ohio OIS tries to breach police HQ April 14, 2021
- Police: Minn. officer meant to draw TASER in fatal OIS that sparked unrest April 12, 2021
- Va. cop involved in traffic stop of Army officer is fired April 12, 2021
- Video, new details released in fatal shooting of NM state trooper April 11, 2021
- NM eliminates police immunity from prosecution April 8, 2021
- Judge orders release of ex-Dallas cop accused in 2 murders April 8, 2021
- Video: Big rig driver crashes into murder suspect's truck to end police pursuit April 8, 2021
- Chicago mayor calls for new foot pursuit policy after fatal OIS April 7, 2021
- NYPD: Precinct commander kills self inside department vehicle April 6, 2021
- ‘Burned out’: Portland cops leave scathing exit interviews April 5, 2021
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482