I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Colo. police officer shot multiple times; manhunt for suspect September 21, 2021
- Ford’s electric Mustang heads to Michigan State Police test September 20, 2021
- Houston officer dead, another hurt while serving warrant September 20, 2021
- L.A. County sheriff has legal power to ban deputy cliques, lawyers say September 17, 2021
- Ex-cop's overturned murder conviction has broader impact on Chauvin case, other police prosecutions September 16, 2021
- Chauvin pleads not guilty to violating teen's civil rights September 16, 2021
- Mo. police officer dies after being shot responding to call September 16, 2021
- Ex-cop's murder verdict overturned in Australian woman's death September 15, 2021
- How a Mass. sergeant singlehandedly stopped an active shooter September 15, 2021
- Chicago PD gets first new contract since 2017, with 20% raises including back pay September 14, 2021
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482