I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Police: Ore. woman shoots officer after escaping cops to grab her gun November 24, 2021
- Video: Kidnapping suspect bounces off hotel window while trying to flee cops November 24, 2021
- Nevada Highway Patrol rebrands as State Police November 24, 2021
- Ex-Kansas officer who sued sheriff's deputy is killed after grabbing cop's gun November 23, 2021
- Plainclothes cop making bank transaction interrupts attempted robbery November 23, 2021
- 'You need a ride?': Man shoots at cop who offered help, video shows November 23, 2021
- Waukesha parade suspect was out on 'inappropriately low' bail, says DA November 23, 2021
- Video: SWAT team rescues L.A. woman in deadly hostage situation November 22, 2021
- Cop fired for Rittenhouse donation wants job back after acquittal November 22, 2021
- Research: Why 21 feet is not a ‘safe’ distance August 28, 2021
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482