I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Video: Armed suspect ambushes Okla. officers inside trailer November 29, 2022
- Cuffed suspect shoots Denver cop while being removed from cruiser at jail November 29, 2022
- Grand jury: Colo. deputies escalated fatal standoff with man in crisis November 29, 2022
- Video: Off-duty S.C. cop attacked at red light after suspect throws bottle at cruiser November 28, 2022
- N.Y. traffic stop unravels cross-country meth ring, California desert murder November 27, 2022
- '154 is the State Route NOT the speed limit': CHP clocks Lamborghini driver at 152 mph November 24, 2022
- Chicago police officer found not guilty in shooting of man at train station November 23, 2022
- Police commission: LAPD officer broke policy in fatal department store shooting November 23, 2022
- What are the ranks of police officers? September 13, 2021
- 10 mysterious police cases that are still unsolved April 20, 2014
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482