I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Police: ‘Kidnapped’ officer shoots suspect who took off with him still in the car October 25, 2021
- Honolulu PD leaders concerned after only 38% of recruit class graduates October 25, 2021
- Police: Video disputes family’s claim that cops didn’t do enough to save man October 25, 2021
- Watch: Daredevil motorist drives over NYPD car to escape arrest October 22, 2021
- Atlanta PD begs drivers to 'Move Over' after video shows car hitting cop October 21, 2021
- Morgan Freeman interviews police recruits in Alabama town October 20, 2021
- Video: Man pretends to draw gun on troopers, is fatally shot October 20, 2021
- Chicago PD: Most cops put on no-pay status over vaccine changed their minds October 20, 2021
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with police in qualified immunity cases October 19, 2021
- Cop’s career ended by a $25 online donation and 'words of encouragement' October 18, 2021
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482