I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- Sheriff: Deputy charged after TASER used during arrest at gas station sets officers, biker on fire May 21, 2022
- 'Jaws' child actor named police chief on Martha’s Vineyard, where movie was filmed 50 years ago May 21, 2022
- Former MMA fighter sees cop under attack and jumps into action May 20, 2022
- Ex-deputy gets 18 years after detainees drown in locked van May 19, 2022
- Md. county considers less 'intimidating' police uniforms May 19, 2022
- HOA orders father of slain officer to remove Thin Blue Line flag May 19, 2022
- Watch: Horse and buggy rams police cruiser while driver snoozes May 18, 2022
- Ex-Minneapolis cop pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd's murder May 18, 2022
- Video: Motor officer sent flying, is injured after car runs stop sign May 18, 2022
- Watch: Man discharges fire extinguisher at LEO after cuffs loosened, is shot May 17, 2022
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482