I hope all of you are doing your best to stay safe and healthy in these very trying times.
The board of trustees is doing their best to adapt to these changing times and provide the best representation to the Vermont Police Community.
Our lobbyist has done an outstanding Job trying to stay on top of the ever-changing legislative issues we are facing. Our lobbyist with the help of our legislative committee, and the board of trustees have been actively trying to have as much input as possible in the fast-moving legislation regarding police reform and other pertinent items.
With the current changes going on it is of the utmost importance that each one of you become active members in the Vermont Police Association and your local level organizations. There is strength in numbers when we are trying to mitigate circumstances that will adversely affect our profession and when trying to get lawmakers to make informed decisions.
Stay safe, Stay well
President Vermont Police Association
Officer Kevin Blongy
Rutland City Police Department
108 Wales St
Rutland, VT 05701
Have you ever thought about joining the Vermont Police Association?
Champlain College Continuing Education > Click Below
Vermont Police Academy (VCJTC)
- 2 Colorado officers arrested after 1 hits suspect with gun July 27, 2021
- Ala. officer killed in ambush at his home; woman wounded July 27, 2021
- Wash. police leaders voice concern as reform laws go into effect July 26, 2021
- Police chief: Officer in viral fight video did 'exactly the right thing' July 26, 2021
- Full bodycam video released after claims that Wis. cop planted evidence July 26, 2021
- 1 deputy killed, 1 wounded in standoff at Calif. home July 26, 2021
- Houston ambulance crew, patient hijacked at gunpoint July 23, 2021
- Ga. public safety officials see immediate impact from salary increases July 23, 2021
- Dashcam video shows officer strangled, beaten at traffic stop July 22, 2021
- Video: Ariz. cop shoots gunman who targeted first responders July 20, 2021
P.O. Box 700
Shelburne, VT 05482